Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Connecting My Learning From the Course to Primary Teacher's Blogs

The two primary teacher's blogs, I have selected are as follows:
1) This Kindergarten Life  (By Lauren Fynes)
(http://www.thiskindylife.blogspot.ca/2015/12/what-puddle-taught-us.html?m=1
2) Living Avivaloca  (By Aviva)
(adunsiger.com)

Both of these blogs contain magnificent examples of intentional play and inquiry based learning in the kindergarten classrooms. These blogs themselves are an excellent manifestation of teachers' detailed observations, elaborate documentation and consistent reflective practice. I have attached collages of these two blogs with key posts (from these blogs) below: 







In my following blog posts, I will share what I have learned from the above-mentioned blogs. I will connect these blogs with my learning from the Primary Teacher Education course. I will also reflect on their implications for my future primary classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment